1.14.2011

Rage

My wrist muscles tighten in anticipation of the blow. I let my fist beat down upon the man, sloshing and sliding against the blood and hard surface of his face.

He looked like a mushroom, the anger, sadness falling from his face.

Slap, the sound of my bones against his, the dead hollow sound of head breaking into a false thickness of reality. Crunching the effect into powdered human.

I don't control my anger, I don't control my pain. I can subdue it, just long enough for you to get away.

Sister, my sister, you've served me no purpose. Family, my family, you've done us no good.

Hah, a sperm on all your faces, because the dirty reality is too sick to internalize. Fuck your begotten word. Your fake fancy killed anything good.

THIS is what's real. THIS will be the all-over-ending promise. Brief feelings. Half-a-second smells, sounds, so many that I drown.

You were born into simplicity, I'm a product of complication. Your reality, plain and simple. Mine, a labyrinth of confusion.