3.12.2011

Hide

All alone, the past year.

Created a cave for myself. My own sacred space.

Hello Enid H. I saw Bill T Jones on Bill Maher tonight. tWas interesting. I miss you lady. Don't forget that real people exist, despite how painful that seems.

So. The People have arrived again. Blackie keeps most of them away. Otherwise they are completely in control. Called Oprah gay, was mistake, just really good friend.

Well--fraud has become the hollow case in which I am contained! It's quite confusing, but essentially comforting. That sick blackness that seems to great everyone really isn't so bad. It's about as cheap as reality.

Would you like to see proof? I've been authorized to give a glimpse. It's kind of beautiful, in a Las Vegas kinda way. There is no natural light, just the glow of resourcefulness. I smell cotton and petrol, something tingly and tolerable. You get happy on the goodness of brightness, the vivid colors almost assault your senses and make you wish you were dependent once again.

Then there's clean white sheets and crisp, sterile pillows. The swab of alcohol feels cold and smooth on your stupid, stretchy skin.

We miss you, Court. It's sad my time is short.

If this is it, remember this, I am full of shit.