7.17.2013

The end is the beginning.

It's reality, my own, I have altered.

My cup is overflowing.

I endured the pain and pushed myself through it. It's better now. The ghosts are gone.

I am a husband now. I am a father now. I am an adult now. I tell people what to do.

Moving forward towards the future, uncertainty is a thrill. 

Gave up on being nothing. I am a blank slate. Anything could happen. 

My legacy, concrete. My words, I've given up. I know love now, indescribably raw and sensitive. It's itchy, beautiful and real. The only way to know it, is to live it.

I never imagined feeling so complete. I never imagined how much I wanted this. I never knew that I could be the person I am right now. 

It's not perfect. It's not. But it's extremely close. 

I never fathomed meeting a genetic relative of myself, but I have now and he is amazing. 

Little boy, he's getting bigger. He's getting stronger and learning new things everyday. This is life. I am luckier than I ever dreamed.